FRANCE BLOOD BOWL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FRANCE BLOOD BOWL

Forum communautaire des joueurs de vis à vis

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le coffret Collection Alakazam-ex ?
Voir le deal

World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019

+109
redlantern
petitof
Jersinho07
Freyn
Deletio
yannolegob
sran_isback
Nicodaz
bosk
Longshot
ghostdog
jordel
Oun
Monsieur DUR
pitmartinz
Chicagork
buldogr
Boggo le gobbo
Lothurn
Doc Grotznick
feerikon
Beldkardis
Tristelune
KALMET
Leonhart
Elmios
Osskpo
Darkstorm
Holleb
Giom
Poulpi
Ægir
Mr_Durden
lepropre
timbur
ShoRyuKEN
Budmilka
Helborg
Kirou
Ducky
Sebotouno
Obsidian
Clement0
Simon_ACP
Mad Coach
Rhadghut
plt44
tojurub
Sing
Pilaf
ghorghor
M leud
Sycod
Papa Gege
Supernova
Acryosis
historic
Tyra
liz-grand-mère-rouillée
BiBi
Nîme l'Ancien
Willem
NodeR
Crom(france;-))
darth-mael
Bagouze
tosty
astypal
Kaoragh
Gilko Smith
Baron Von Mikus
Gulix
shuran
The Mad Lombric
Bourpif
Justicium
Quizz
Kindé
kadu-c
foxxx
Rascal Ier
Talkarde
Etheran
LonGusBarbe
Old Dwarf
f xiii
Colonel Castor
knox
Karaak
Sebco
Phags
Nathaniël
Dadayou
nainfa
Lord M
"Go The Hakes !!"
Magikmoon
azzroag
Celedyr
Bojo
Tulkas
jugaka
Manant NOF
babass2
pink charlie
Galanthil
maram
Matt le Fou
Buck's
113 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Suivant
AuteurMessage
azzroag

azzroag

World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Oct 2018 - 0:07

thanks for your answer. i didn't expect one but that's nice Smile.

i just thought i was waiting for an automatic answer.

i will wait until october 2019 so i can wait a few days for registration Smile have a great weekend
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
tojurub

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSam 6 Oct 2018 - 6:38

azzroag a écrit:

i just thought i was waiting for an automatic answer.

That was our first intention, but during trial period only half of the mails reached the indended receivers, we figured it's better to do it manually.
tojurub

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 9:29

Hello French coaches,

thank you all for registering for the World Cup. So far you have the second most coaches registered (only behind Germany).

What really surprised me was the low number of miniature teams and coaching staff miniatures, which were taken by the French coaches (I was NOT surprised by the low number on pitches after your uproar).

Currently only 10 miniature teams and 4 sets of coaching staff were taken. Only the British took less (which also did not surprise me).

What I would like to find out is: what is the main reason for this? Is it the race of the team, the design or the cost?

The feedback at Lutece Bowl was majorly positive on the team, that's why we were surprised by the numbers.

Any response (English or French or German) is appreciated
azzroag

azzroag

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 10:38

Hello Tojurub

i think i am not representative of french community on that point because i take the team and particulary because i didn't have underworld at that moment and i find that minis very nice.

But i can try to imagine different reason wich can explain the few demand on minis :
- COST : the price of the tournament is now so low than in Lucca (even if it is "normal"when you see all you prepare for us) and add 55€ is a lot of money. location is also quite more expensive than in France. I think thats the most important point which can explain your point.
- On the one hand the race is great because there is a few team of underworld available, but on the other hand underworld is also bad because only a few people play with it. i don't know witch effect is the most important.
- the 4 coaches minis are not a must have i think (i don't take it for example)
- maybe some people can find that minis not so beautifull than me Smile

i hope you will have some anwser of people who didn't command the minis.
Obsidian

Obsidian

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 10:59

In my team, main reason for not taking the minis is money. Second reason is that we already have minis for underworld and we don't play it often enough to buy a specific team.

Regarding the pitch, I really like it so I will take one (team is not registered yet) but I was (and still be Smile ) a bit afraid about the place it takes during transport.

Tulkas

Tulkas

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 11:37

Hello Tojurub,

about the minis, same than others. Additionnal costs and a team that i won't play before long (and i'm a lazy dirty painter, lots of team still not painted).

About that team, i may be wrong but i remember something :

Citation :
After the event, the manufacturer will be allowed to create additional XXXXXXX and XXXXXXX miniatures to have a total of 3 World cup themed teams, but only the XXXXXXX Team will have special limited miniatures for the participants.
(Yes, i still have some docs about that Wink ).

Maybe if you speak more about that, people will be more motivated about your team. Additionnal team may be Skavens and Gobelins maybe ?

That's 3 teams i personnaly don't have. It may give some boost to the selling.

Anyway, congrats for all the work you and your team have done, and see you by mail for an update about the "6 pics" dice raffle.
Manant NOF

Manant NOF

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 13:58

J'ai pris la team goodies que je trouve très belle et atypique dans son style. Dans mon équipe, le coût de base du tournoi ( très élevé si on prend en compte qu'un tournoi de 2 jours + goodies + repas est en général autour de 40/50€, soit 20/25€ par jour )à dissuadé de faire des frais supplémentaires pour la team ou le terrain.
Associé au logement ( en france on peut souvent dormir dans la salle )et au transport, on arrive vite à 3/4 fois le prix d'un tournoi habituel.
Donc pour moi, ça ne vient pas de l'esthétique ou du prix ( pas trop cher ) de l'équipe complète, mais bien du prix global.

Trad via reverso :

I took the team goodies which I find very beautiful and atypical in its style. In my team, the baseline cost of the tournament (very high if we take into account that a tournament of 2 days + goodies + meal is generally around 40/50€, that is 20/25€ a day) in dissuaded from making additional costs for the team or the ground. Associated with the accommodation (in France us can often sleep in the room) and in the transport, we arrive fast at 3/4 time the price of a usual tournament. Thus for me, it does not come from the esthetics or from the price (not too expensively) of the complete team of the lump price.
http://blitz57.purforum.com
historic

historic

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 16:39

Hello Tojurub,

I take the team because I do not have and on Fumbbl I am super star with underworld and I like the figs.
I do not take the others because I think the pitch is not easy to travel and the staff because I not found where I can see it on the website and the total amount for tournament+vacation+goodies is expensive.
maram

maram

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 18:53

J'ai pris la team parce que c'est la WC et que j'adore collectionner précieusement les goodies de tournois.

j'ai pas pris le staff parce que je ne jouerai surement jamais underworld.

J'ai pas pris le terrain parce qu'il est extrêmement moche.
Old Dwarf

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 20:34

Le staff est visible ou? Lol
Phags

Phags

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 20:52

J'ai commencé l'inscription hier et j'ai du partir
aujourd'hui je fais l'inscription en mettant tous les renseignements et voilà que l'on me dit que tout le monde est déjà inscrit (la prise en compte des teams et staff demandés n'a pas du etre pris en compte car inscrit qu'aujourd'hui=

par contre j'ai pas vu comment on payait

quelqu'un a des infos

(j'ai envoyé un mail à l'adresse de la WC et un mp à Tojurub pour expliquer mon problème)

merci
Sebco

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 21:56

A priori, comme indiqué quelques pages avant sur ce topic suite à une question d'Azzroag, quand tu remplis le formulaire d'inscription, ça arrive dans une boîte mail gérée manuellement par les orgas qui t'envoient ensuite un mail pour le paiement.

Comme c'est fait manuellement et pas automatiquement, il peut donc il y avoir un peu de temps entre ton inscription et la réception du mail pour le paiement. Wink
Phags

Phags

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 22:01

ok

merci à toi

kadu-c

kadu-c

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeJeu 11 Oct 2018 - 22:39

maram a écrit:
J'ai pris la team parce que c'est la WC et que j'adore collectionner précieusement les goodies de tournois.
j'ai pas pris le staff parce que je ne jouerai surement jamais underworld.
J'ai pas pris le terrain parce qu'il est extrêmement moche.

Et tu comptes encore jeter ta pièce-souvenir ? tongue
http://www.bloadbowl.com
tojurub

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct 2018 - 6:58

Merci beaucoup

Please be assured I tried to keep the cost down as much as possible, but unfortunately things kept adding up, which he had not thought of when we did the bid.

The advise about posting the skaven and goblin addition is good, I'll ask Tabletop Art to get this started.

@Phags: I like it when people want to throw immediatelly their money at me Smile santa
maram

maram

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 12 Oct 2018 - 7:48

kadu-c a écrit:
Et tu comptes encore jeter ta pièce-souvenir ? tongue

ma quoi?

* kadu-c est vraiment imbattable pour détecter, l'ironie cachée *
Crom(france;-))

Crom(france;-))

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 19 Oct 2018 - 18:36

Je bricole des compos en Nurgle depuis un moment et je suis un peu paumé, le fichier excel proposé sur le site de la WC (goodies -> downloads, très pratique au demeurant) permet d'inclure Bilerot Vomiflesh, or le fichier teamlist de la NAF (https://www.thenaf.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/NAF-Team-Lists-v1-5.pdf) ne l'inclut pas, je suis complètement paumé, peux ou peux pas Crying or Very sad ?
Sebco

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 19 Oct 2018 - 19:29

Les champions autorisés pour la World Cup seront ceux présents dans la NAF team list à paraître en fin d'année 2018 / début d'année 2019. C'est donc dur de répondre à ta question vu que le document officiel n'est pas publié.

Pour l'instant, les 6 champions Nurgle autorisés sont Brick farth & Grotty (qui comptent pour un à eux deux), Grashnak, Lewdgrip, Lord Borak, Max et Morg.

A voir si cette liste est complétée suite à la sortie du Spike! spécial Nurgle.
Crom(france;-))

Crom(france;-))

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeVen 19 Oct 2018 - 20:11

Ah ok, wait and see donc, merci!
tojurub

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeDim 21 Oct 2018 - 1:50

it will be announced on FB soon, so a little preview for the French:

After the NAF rules review, which will be published on 1. November, the World Cup rules committee will review the changes and additions to see which will be needed for the final rule set. That includes updating the Excel roster sheet. We will publish the final rules and Excel sheet no later than 1.December....so you need to be a little bit patient to get the new Starplayers included.

On the English page of our website you can see a preview of the coaching staff minis (Goodies) and also selected Player card of the Valleyshockers (Troll, 3 Goblins and 2 Linemen)
tojurub

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct 2018 - 16:52

Just a little hint: In order to participate at the World Cup you must be an ACTIVE NAF member. If your membership has expired you have to renew at the event registration latest.

The following squads have non-active players:
Alea Jacta Grand Est
All block's
Amicale du Push Push
ICELANDERS
La Cramponnière
Mighty Melons
POWstiches
Thrud et sa Horde

You don't have to renew immediately, but it might be good to do that at any NAF tournament in France with your local NAF representative between now and October 3, 2019
Phags

Phags

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct 2018 - 18:57

Petite question concernant la WC et la constitution des rosters

J'ai lu qu'il faut 1100 minimum pour la constitution de la team
cela permet d'acheter un ou plusieurs champions

mais faut il avoir le onze de départ avant l'achat de champion ou pas ?

rien d'inscrit à propose de ça

et moi j'ai un roster qui me plait bien avec les champions dans les onze.

Pilaf

Pilaf

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct 2018 - 19:12

Phags a écrit:
Petite question concernant la WC et la constitution des rosters

J'ai lu qu'il faut 1100 minimum pour la constitution de la team
cela permet d'acheter un ou plusieurs champions

mais faut il avoir le onze de départ avant l'achat de champion ou pas ?

rien d'inscrit à propose de ça

et moi j'ai un roster qui me plait bien avec les champions dans les onze.

Il faut l'avoir avant le recrutement des champions. Cela est précisé dans les règles, c'est même le premier point :

At least 11 standard roster players before any star player
https://canuts-lard.forumactif.com/
Tulkas

Tulkas

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct 2018 - 19:15

En utilisant le fichier Excel fourni, tu verras vite ce que tu as droit ou pas de faire. Il est très bien fait
Nîme l'Ancien

Nîme l'Ancien

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Oct 2018 - 19:27

Bon, les déchus vont bientôt s'inscrire. Quand on s'inscrit, on n'a pas à fournir les rosters tout de suite c'est ça ? Ni la thune ?

Sur ce, à tout bientôt pour de nouvelles aventures :p
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019   World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019 - Page 11 Icon_minitime

World Cup IV : Dornbirn (Autriche) 3-6 oct 2019
Page 11 sur 41Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 26 ... 41  Suivant