FRANCE BLOOD BOWL
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
FRANCE BLOOD BOWL

Forum communautaire des joueurs de vis à vis

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance

+15
Benny
aiur
ghorghor
Old Dwarf
Black Jack
nainfa
Matt le Fou
Akol
timbur
Peco
"Go The Hakes !!"
NoA
Papa Gege
Kumulo
Greebo
19 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Greebo

Greebo

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Empty
MessageSujet: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan 2016 - 22:11

As promised, here the link in preview for our Un-Renaissance Kickstarter campaign!
Our Campaign will start at 00.01 AM 24-01-2016 (Italian Time)!
Thanks for your sharing Smile

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greebo-games/1326082705?token=fd44e8ee

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Photo-original

Dernière édition par Greebo le Sam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:26, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.greebo.it
Kumulo

Kumulo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeVen 22 Jan 2016 - 23:40

Nice ! What a Face

Will we be able to back chearleeders separatly like single minis ?

Best regards,
Kumulo
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:04

Kumulo a écrit:
Nice !  What a Face

Will we be able to back chearleeders separatly like single minis ?

Best regards,
Kumulo

We have just made the perk! Thanks for your feedback.
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:04

We have added two new stretch goals:

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance F624b3ef7f8de342101906fd25b06d71_original

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 0521ce96be3d9969bcb13a4c08038854_original
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:26

Our Campaign will start at 00.01 AM 24-01-2016 (Italian Time)!
Thanks for your sharing Smile
Papa Gege

Papa Gege

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:29

Have you think about the world cup players? Personally, I don't mind about the team isn't at last only cast for the World Cup. But I won't buy again the whole team just in order to get the missing minis.

I'm thinking about the stars, the cheerleaders... And so on. I would be ready to buy a kit without the team, except the new figures (zombies?), the stars, cheerleaders... And I guess I wouldn't be the only one.

You should make 2 new packs: the one I bought in Lucca + the new figures, for those ones who didn't buy them in lucca or on your website, and the new miniatures only.
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:32

Papa Gege a écrit:
Have you think about the world cup players? Personally, I don't mind about the team isn't at last only cast for the World Cup. But I won't buy again the whole team just in order to get the missing minis.

I'm thinking about the stars, the cheerleaders... And so on. I would be ready to buy a kit without the team, except the new figures (zombies?), the stars, cheerleaders... And I guess I wouldn't be the only one.

You should make 2 new packs: the one I bought in Lucca + the new figures, for those ones who didn't buy them in lucca or on your website, and the new miniatures only.

Team given for free at WCN was cast only for there. All these models are modified with new prop, pose etc. For example golems are flipped and with shoulder armor, wight are flipped with ectoplhasm on bottom etc.

Mummies, extra ghoul and Skeleton wasn't limited, so they are the same.

I know that most of players wont buy the team because they have already a similar team from WCN, but all other players that weren't come can buy a different one. Many players were unable to come at WCN but like the team and we want offer a possibility to take one. Is not free, is not limited, but is available Smile

Oh, I understand what you mean about perk and I want to create a perk also for WCN players.
Actually new zombie pack are available (4 pieces) and you can choose which one you like.
Single model perk is available, and you can choose one.
Add-on (new starplayers) are available as singles perks.

Which perk can we add to fit your needs?

Dernière édition par Greebo le Sam 23 Jan 2016 - 16:47, édité 1 fois
NoA

NoA

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 17:02

Mouais, la team exclusive wc n'est plus si exclusive maintenant ^^ c'est du kif kif quand même Rolling Eyes Je dirais même que les nouvelles poses / figs, sont plus belles...
Et pas de free worldshipping ? Dommage.
Sinon le pack complémentaire pour les teams wc peut être sympa en effet.
Papa Gege

Papa Gege

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 17:03

Hi there,

there are some changes I didn't notice immediately. I saw the changing pose for the wolf, and a lot of zombies, but not for the wights, and golems for example.

Maybe a good idea should be to put a perk without the models which don't change. It may be about 4/5 minis, right (I guess a zombi is still the same... But i just checked it quickly with my miniatures)? I would go for it Smile

Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 17:06

We can try to make a new perk for WCN player that will get all totally new models without buy the similar to limited team and the same of the unlimited bundle:

1 New Skeleton limited for KS
1 Totally new Wolf
1 New Banshee (locked but will be unlocked soon I hope!)
4 totally new zombies
2 Team markers

Other models to put in?

Shipment is 10 euro for France with Box, tracking number and insurance:)
NoA

NoA

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 17:23

2 Skeletons
2 Ghouls
2 Mummyes
2 zombies (4?)

For expand wc necromantic team to a undead team.
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 17:32

NoA a écrit:
2 Skeletons
2 Ghouls
2 Mummyes
2 zombies (4?)

For expand wc necromantic team to a undead team.

Yes, this is one perk that we can do!Smile

However some other player bought the extra bundle with

2 Ghouls
2 Mummies
3 Skeletons

What about for them that want totally new models?
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeSam 23 Jan 2016 - 18:03

Ok, perk added! Smile
Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 0:12

NoA

NoA

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 11:36

I dont understand, star player are free for wc add-on ?
Kumulo

Kumulo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 11:40

@NoA : Ce sont les cheerleaders qui sont gratuites pour le WC addon car il compte comme un LVL4.
Les champions sont débloqués mais payants.
NoA

NoA

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 11:47

En fait les champions sont payant pour tous les perks alors ?
Kumulo

Kumulo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 11:56

C'est ce que je comprends, les champions sont des add-ons et donc payants.
NoA

NoA

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 11:57

Hum, ça fait un peu cher pour le coup je trouve, on a vu des kickstarter plus intéressant, mais bon c'est vrai que la team est plutôt originale et assez chouette. Même si ça "casse" le côté exclusif de la team wc.
Kumulo

Kumulo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 11:59

Carrément.
Il y a un commentaire sur ce point sur le KS, on verra bien la réponse de Greebo à ce sujet.
Perso, je vais peut être juste prendre un pack de zombies et avoir les pompoms geek
Papa Gege

Papa Gege

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeDim 24 Jan 2016 - 13:13

Oui, j'ai eu de la peine à voir quelle étaient les figs gratuites moi aussi Smile

@Greebo: including Golems in custom choice, even a little bit more pricey (25€?) , should be great Smile With 40/50 euros, people who want to complet the WC team + mummies pack sold 45 euros on your website would be able to complete it Smile
Kumulo

Kumulo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeLun 25 Jan 2016 - 9:42

C'est marqué en fait drunken
Citation :
Resume for Free Rewards
For all total pledge of 20.00 Eur or higher
  • 3 Cheerleaders exclusive Kickstarter

For all total pledge of 75.00 Eur or higher
  • 3 Cheerleaders exclusive Kickstarter
  • 1 Necromancer hero (soon we will reveal the concept)

Greebo

Greebo

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeLun 25 Jan 2016 - 20:37

Good Evening to everyone!

We have many update to do Smile
We have added some stretch goal to our list, we hope that you like them. Soon we will add also a short background like all the other hero.
This new sculpture will be very detailed, suitable not only for players but also for collectors.

And soon new stretch goal will arrive: Giotto, Vitruvian Golem, Leonardo Da Vinci, two more little Dead Dude etc..

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12552832_1340964329262924_1120200824801525408_n

Dante
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12552557_1340964222596268_539446584715726831_n

Magnus
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12642483_1340964365929587_2153748822093282935_n

Count Ugolino
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12642435_1340964079262949_7371624922062928020_n

Savonarola
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12552822_1340964265929597_3372603733583620997_n

Butcher
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12647065_1340964085929615_7150058639839620225_n

Necromancer wip

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12645054_1340964089262948_3257822157584749644_n

Bandit
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12552838_1340964252596265_1657452986255206849_n

Cheerleaders
GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 12645147_1340964359262921_3899625080937503002_n

Also some clarification for free rewards Smile

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance A4628baaf1262fdffc4263dc2540e6d6_original

If you have not pledge for one specific perk but your pledge total value is the same or higher, you will receive the Free Rewards as if you had pledged for that perk.

Example: You have pledged for 46.00 Eur . The smallest and nearer value is "World Cup Perk", so you will receive Free Rewards as if you had pledge the "World Cup" perk.
"Go The Hakes !!"

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance 594-82

Localisation : Ar Pouldu. ’’le halfling est lent mais le troll est patient’’

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeLun 25 Jan 2016 - 23:25

Quelqu'un peut il éclairer ma lanterne : Quelles sont les figs "dead dude " 1 et 2 ? Merci
Peco

Peco

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitimeMar 26 Jan 2016 - 15:21

Les figurines sont magnifiques. Un seul bémol, les momies semblent petites surtout en comparaison des golems de chair. Photos "trompeuses" où elles sont effectivement plus petites ?
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance   GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance Icon_minitime

GREEBO GAMES KICKSTARTER:Undead miniatures from Renaissance
Page 1 sur 4Aller à la page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant